If an applicant is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to the GCE, his/her admission will be cancelled.
All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the B.C.E.C.E.B., regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
The list of qualifying examinations For Engineering Stream
- Intermediate Examination, Bihar Intermediate Education Council
- The 10+2, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- The 10+2, Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- The +2 level examination in the 10 +2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central Board of Secondary Examination and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- 3 or 4 year diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as combination.
Their parents are domiciled in Bihar.
Their parents are registered refugee of Bihar.
Their parents are native of other states but employee of Govt. of Bihar.
List of UG course offered at GCE.:-
Civil Engineering 60
Mechanical Engineering 60
Electrical & Electronics Engineering 60
Computer Science & Engineering 60